A lifetime of developing solutions!
- Over 35 years-experience working in the high-tech sector.
- 12 years working with the Navy in engineering and cyber security.
- Over ten years’ public service experience on the Monterey Peninsula.
- Served on the Pacific Grove City Council for eight years.
- Served on the Monterey One Water Board of Directors for five years.
- Board Chair for two.
- Instrumental in Pure Water Monterey recycled water plant project approval.
- Helped negotiate the pipeline agreement between Monterey One Water and the Marina Coast Water District.
- Responsible for a $20 million Homeowners Association rebuild.
My Priorities are:
- Ensure Fairness and Fiscal Responsibility.
- Put Pacific Grove residents first.
- Maintain the Spirit of the City to keep the city the pleasant place it is now.
- Provide effective public services to residents.
- Enhance community vitality.
- Undertake a program of long-term planning.
My public service experience:
- Served on Pacific Grove city council for eight years.
- Served on the Board of Monterey One Water for five years – two of them as Board Chair.
- Served on a Golf Links Advisory Commission.
- Served on a Library Board.
- Liaison to the Architectural Review Board.
- Liaison to the Golf Links Advisory Commission.
- Liaison to the Planning Commission.
Public Service Activities:
- Served – and still serve – on numerous HOA and non-profit boards.
- Had oversight of a $19.2 million Homeowners Association rebuilding project.
- Board Member, Carmel Valley Manor
- Board Member, Legal Services for Seniors